From:
Laura Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 13:45:05 -0700
I've gotten an overwhelming response in the last few weeks about people
wanting a "Katrina" ferret.  This was hightened yesterday as I boarded my
3 on pred at a local vet who sees ferrets.  My mom is very proud of her
daughter and her "Katrina" ferrets.  There are no more NOLA Ferret Rescue
"Katrina" ferrets left.  But there are so many others in need!

I think this event has so emotionally hit people that they want to do
something.  Any ferret is a "Katrina" ferret if you make it so.  You
wanted to foster - You wanted to adopt?  GO TO YOUR LOCAL SHELTER!!
Those ferrets have all been through a tragedy - being
abused/neglected/dumped and need homes.

Everyone go get your "Katrina" ferret today.

Laura Robbins
NOLA Ferret Rescue