From:
Jim or Helen Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 12:19:47 -0800
Hello all..  I just have a question either from personal expiereince or just
everyday knowledge.

I was letting my ferret run around my room today and when I picked him up he
was making a sound I haven't heard from him preiviously.  It was like a
panting/clucking sound.  Now i know what he sounds like when he is happy and
making that noise kinda like high pitched cluck but this was more like a
dull faded sound that he was making.

Well anyways if you have any ideas please e-mail me personally at
[log in to unmask] and make it attention to Dave or Helen

Thanx again - Dave