From:
Jim or Helen Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:51:34 -0800
Hi all, my name is Dave and i'm 15 yrs old with my first ferret.  When i
purchesed my ferret they told me it was a Sable, but after examining it
compared to other Sables it does quite look the same.  My ferret has more of
a white face with not a very noticible mask and red eyes.  I dunno if this
is just because of his "jeans" or if he's another type of breed.  If you
could help me out or need more information on the ferret please write to...

Dave Lindsay at [log in to unmask] and let me know if you have any ideas.
thanx again