From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 05:32:27 -0400
>BY TAKING THESE FERRETS 1 or 2 at a time, 3 or 4 at a time... YOU ARE
>(anyone is) IN EFFECT PERPETUATING the hoarding and the problem.

First of all, I am NOT the spokesperson for this rescue.  I am just
tired of the armchair quarterbacking going on when Michelle (and others)
is working her butt off to make this rescue happen.

I'm not sure what this statement means.  ALL ferrets will be removed this
weekend, whether it's 25 or 200 or 500.  That has been posted numerous
times.  At the very beginning, before everything was organized, other
statements may have been made.  But, that has been corrected over and
over again on this list.

Right now, Michelle is focused on the ferrets.  Her job is to rescue the
ferrets and get them out of the life-threatening situation they're in.
That is her one and only focus, as it should be.

I applaud the efforts of everyone participating in this rescue.

Katharine