Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:06:59 -0700
Dear Misty,

The Alberta Ferret Society Calgary Operating Centre thanks you and your
mom for taking the time not only to send but to hand make every hammock
that we have gotten.  Many foster ferrets are going to have a warm and
cozy winter this year... thanks to you.  I am so sorry to hear about the
chemical poison, and the losses... A loss of any kind is never easy to
deal with.  My heart goes out to you all.  Having had my own share of
losses this year, I can empathize...

Please let your mom and dad know that they are true angels and that
without them, we would be scrambling to find hammies that are as nice...
There are angels that walk the earth... and your mom and dad are two of
them...

hugs from all the foster fuzzies!

Betty Janner
Manager Calgary Operations