From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:13:33 -0800
I thought I saw on here at one time a recipe shoing how to make home made
"cheweasles" or something of that sort with gelatin?

I'd like to try making an all-natural product for my furkids that would
be a meat base (chicken or turkey puree possibly) and gelatin combo which
could be baked to be become something like either the "cheweasles" or
N-Bones.

Any suggestions about this or any OTHER home made ferret treats?  (I saw
the post recently about liver treats and am going to try that, too).

THANKS in advance!

Jennifer, WAFL Organizer and (willing) slave to Sasha & Snowball :-)