From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 14:06:12 EST
If this has been addressed on this list before, please accept my apologies,
but I have not seen it.  I recently picked up the Ferrets USA 1999 Annual.
They had a ferret Photo Contest and printed pictures of the winners.  I was
very, very upset to see that the 1st place winner lived in California and
the magazine gave the name of the owner, along with the city in California
where she lived, right under the picture.  I'm hoping that a false name and
city were given.  If not, does anyone have any information as to whether
this woman still has this ferret?  This would seem to me to be a very, very
dangerous thing to print in a magazine.  I have heard of ferrets being
confiscated in CA on less information than a name and city of a "known"
ferret owner.  I am hopeful that someone can reassure me about this.  I
don't know the owner of this ferret, but I'm still concerned.

Thanks,

Judy