From:
Davon Giampaolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:25:04 -0500
Hi have been trying to e-Mail some friends and it won't go through.  Hope
you can try writing back with help here.  I have never E-mailed to other
networks before and seem to not be doing it right.  Oh well.

Life is good for Figit.  She is living in the top half of a huge cage we
converted from a double closet in the family room (3.5 ft deep by 6 foot
wide and 7 foot tall) it has 3 seperate floors with cabinets and tubes and
all sorts of areas to explore.  We add new things each day.  Right now
Possum and Dazey are staying on the bottom half and Figit gets the upper.
This only until Possum stops attacking Figit when they meet.  Dazey gets to
play every so often with her and they have a lot of fun.

Well if you have written me and have not heard back let's try again ok.
Until then.

               Davon ([log in to unmask])

Possum: Mom what's that noise up on top from?
Dazey: It's all your falut we can't play with our new sister Possum!
Figit: Whoopie, run run run, hop hop hop, Wheeeeee!