From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 20:41:07 -0500
Ten years or more is history-- in here these hallowed walls.
 Our veteran ferret king has run a long -- seemingly endless mile.

Pepere, our Caesar you have leapt--
 above the blue clear skies
and traveled on to make your place
 where rainbows kiss the skies.

Great one dance and sing and play.
Your history to us left behind.

And tho' we cannot stoke your coat,
 or tell you to your face
You are forever with us all --
Though in a distant place.

Ferret Wise Shelters Pepere at age 10.5 human years has passed beyond to
rainbow bridge.  Though he is greatly missed he will remain a legend to us
here -- who has far exceeded the life years of his younger shelter friends.
Thanks to his Mom Susan for the love and care she has shown our dear Pepere
these past few years.  Truly her love and care gave him his "quality time".

The shelter folks at Ferret Wise
4/1/97

and what a sense of humor he seems to have!