From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 19:45:50 -0400
Was down visiting my Mom and she was eating a box of raisins.  Last time I
tried, my guys didn't like raisins, but that was a while back.  They are
older now and maybe their "adult" buds have developed.  There was about a
half a dozen raisins in the box when I brought it home to them.  I laid the
box on the floor and I have never seen such carrying on!  Squeaking and
hissing and clawing and scratching!  Finally, it was Tyson who gave up and
ran behind the couch.  It was kinda odd that he ran off because he usually
fights for what he wants!  Boy was I surprised when he came out from behind
the couch dressed in a white sequined suit with a little quitar and broke
out into: "You ain't nothing but a raisin thief"!!  Einstein was surprised,
too!  I don't know which was more shocking-the white suit or the way he was
gyrating those hips around!  Just kidding!  But it is rather strange that
all of a sudden they are raisin fiends!

Della and the Tumbleweeds                     AIM <imjudella2>
Judy Cooke                                    ICQ #12094923
Tyson and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
 of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
 Clarence Darrow