From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:51:37 -0800
Just about everyone here knows Troy Lynn.  She has helped many people,
and her rescue has helped hundreds of fuzzies.  She is the last stop
for them and never turns any of them away.  She has just about bankrupt
herself several times helping finance rescue trips, loaning people money,
and sending people supplies for their babies when they can't afford to
take care of them.  She will always answer the phone and help people, no
matter what the time.  She has helped me on many occasions, most notably
with Maru, as I was hysterically trying to save her life, but with alot
of other things as well.  I will always check with her before and then
after my vet, because she knows more than most vets.  She never asks for
anything, she works two jobs to support her shelter, and every single
cent she gets in donations goes for the animals, whether it be surgeries,
meds, food, bedding, babyfood, supplements, medical supplies, cages, or
whatever.  She pays her personal bills out of her salary, and of course
ends up with a deficit most months, as do most shelters.  She is always
willing to do education and training, and is the least judgemental person
I have met.  She is truly a most valuable resource to the ferret
community.

Now, Troy Lynn needs help.  She doesn't know I am posting this, but
without going into detail, she is in very rough physical shape.  She is
still at both jobs, and is still caring for all the babies, and hopefully
will not need to be hospitalized, but she is having a tough time.  If
what you can do is send her a get well card, it would be appreciated- her
email is [log in to unmask] .  She ends up too tired to get to the store, so
if you could send her a flat of babyfood for the fuzzies, it would be
appreciated, or maybe some baby oatmeal, some Melatonin, Drenamin, I'm
not sure exactly what she needs- an 8-pack of paper towels?  Some Clorox
wipes?  VC bags?  Everyone knows what is needed to care for a large
number of ferrets.  Maybe you could email her and ask her what she needs.
Again, if it's just a get well card, that would be greatly appreciated,
she can use all the good energy she can get.

Thanks- Gerri