From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:12:49 -0800
Well, apparently Stephanie got the money she wanted, and has decided to
keep her animals, and her shelter open, at least until the next crisis.
I just want to let everyone know that open ended help has been offered to
her here in Colorado.  People are willing to help her with those animals-
even the non-fuzzy ones.  Personally, I have extended an open ended
offer to foster if she needs it, and of course, use my store for adoption
fairs if she would like.  We do not have money to bail her out of her
personal issues, but there are alot of people here in Colorado who deeply
care about her plight with the ferrets, and respect what she is doing,
shelter wise, and would like nothing better than to ease her work load,
if she would let us.  We do believe she cares greatly about the ferrets,
and would love to help.  While I continue to get no response from her,
I just would like her to know, publicly, that the offer stands, and will
continue to stand.