From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 21:46:14 -0500
It brought tears to my eyes to read about the ferret abuse.  I hope that
someone has taken this poor baby in by now, at least temporarily.  I'm sure
the wonderful shelter operators will have advice/suggestions, but I am
willing to help in any way I can.

Rebecca, you should definitely have your vet give Stubby an exam.  My girls
get the works from our vet - he looks at eyes, gums, teeth, ears, skin,
feels innards.  I'm sure he does all kinds of stuff I don't realize he's
even doing.  I want to avoid any problems, & an exam aids in keeping from
having problems.

Jennifer, I am sorry of the passing of your Princess Maggie.

Dayna, I love the name Foggy & what it stands for - very approriate!

Keleen, I have to admit #4 Leaving the scene of ALL Crimes made me LOL

Rochelle, there are 2 possible alternatives for adrenal tumors that I am
aware of - lysodren or ketaconazole (sp?).  I started Shadow on Lysodren at
the beginning of the year.  She had 6-8 weeks of treatment & has had a
fantastic response.  It is not a cure, but does help the ferret.  Feel free
to e-mail me privately if I can answer any questions for you.

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, & Bear