Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:26:14 EDT
Hello All,

This is Corky I just thought I would drop and note and say hi to
everyone and tell you about our interesting day yesterday. Boy did we
have some excitement LOL.

I was laughing so hard I had to run to my litter box and pee. Old dummy
Wasabi worked his way out of his cage and Theodore and Snowflake were
out. Well, Theodore doesn't like any other ferret but Snowflake so he
and Wasabi got into a fight.

Mama came running when she heard the noise. Theodore had Wasabi by the
side of the neck and was shaking him. Mama had a hard time getting
Theodore to let go.

Angel was spraying them with water and he finally left go of Wasabi.
You would think Wasabi learned but oh no, not him. Mama put him back in
his cage and put all the clamps back on his cage again and didn't he
work them clamps until he got out again and them two were at it again.

This time Wasabi got a hold of Theodore. Mama and Angel finally got
Wasabi again and this time she put Wasabi in a crate until Sue got
home.

When Sue, came home she went to the garage and got more clamps to lock
his cage up good. So far so good but he has like 8 clamps on each door
and there are two doors.

I don't know if it is going to work or not because he is still trying
to get them clamps off. If he gets them off he will be out again.

Mama was talking about maybe separating my cage and putting him on the
top since I seem to like the bottom the best. I heard her telling Sue
that because he can't get out of the ferret nation cage. She hasn't
done it yet because I was so upset the last time she did that and I
trashed my cage.

Let me tell you she best not do it again this time either or I will
give her what for LOL. She thinks I trashed my cage before well you
just wait if she tries that again LOL.

By the way Mama took in two more fuzz butts this past Sunday and she
had them tested for ADV and the doctor called her today and said they
were negative. I am glad about that but I am also mad. I was to get
out to play after Wasabi was out and instead Mama left them two new
ones come and play in our room.

She told me not to be pouting because I will get out next but that
Rosco and Mia had to have a chance to play since all they did was
play in a very small area.

I was so mad I trashed my cage again. I can't figure it out! I use to
have first play time now I get 5 th play time.

I guess it really depends on which way Mama puts us out. Mondo doesn't
stay out long and neither does Harriet, Sugar and Blaze. You see they
are all up in age. Mondo is 8 and so is Harriet and Sugar. Blaze is 7
so they are only out for about an hour or so but they get out in
between us for 3 more play times.

The problem is, there is Theodore and Snowflake and they stay out for
quite a while some times 3 hours and some times 4 hours. Well, I have
to go play while I still can I will write again some time until them,

God Bless You All
Dook - Dook
Corky