Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:44:07 EDT
Hello My name is Mondo,

I would like to ask you to pray for me. I am not feeling good. Mama is
going to take me to see the Doc, Doc on Tuesday. Until then please keep
me in your prayers.

I am 8 years old and Mama took me and my cage mate Runner in 3 years
ago from another shelter that was closing down. My cage mate Runner
since passed away. He was 7 when he crossed the bridge.

Mama has been so good to me and I fight to stay because I know how much
she loves me. I was crying last night and Mama heard me and got up and
held me. She made me comfortable in her arms and I feel asleep.

She and I slept in her chair all night from 3 a.m. until 7 a.m. when
Mama woke up. She fed me some soup and gave me water and laid me back
down in my cage. She had to take care of herself then with taking her
medicine and getting some breakfast.

Then Mama came and checked on me I was sleeping so sound so she left
me be. Later on when she had to feed me again she woke me up.

I didn't want to eat so she fed me with a syringe. She then got one of
them carrying sacks and put me in it so she could tote me around and
watch me.

I really do not feel so good and I want to hang on for Mama but I also
want to go home and be with God the one that created me too. Mama told
me all about the Rainbow Bridge and told me that if I wanted to go it
was OK she understood. She told me she loves me so much but doesn't
want me to suffer.

That is why I am asking for Prayer. I want God's will for me and if I
am to stay then I want to get better but if not then I want to just go.
I know Mama will be sad but she has Theodore, Snowflake, Corky and
Wasabi to help her through my passing on.

Thank You All
God Bless You
Mondo..