From:
"Elwin L. Bullard II" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 20:51:11 -0500
Caught the tail end of a cartoon about a ferret named Zucchini yesterday
morning on the CBS Story break.  What I saw of the cartoon was great even if
the artists don't know what a ferret's colors look like.  Zucchini was all
brown except for a bushy white tail.

There was a bad thing though.  Malcom Jamal Warner was holding a ferret.  It
looked like a sable standard to me.  The problem was that MJW was wearing a
huge glove on the arm the ferret was resting on.  It looked like a bird
handler's glove.

Not the best image in the world.

Write  CBS Storybreak at

or use their form at
http://www.cbs.com/cbskidzone/text/email.html

Elwin Bullard
Ferrets: Ootz, Possum, Doris and eternally Winnie
Sugar gliders: Myra and Myron
http://personalhomepages.com/bounty/page3.htm
http://personalhomepages.com/bounty/cemetary1.htm
Remove NO.UCE. from my return address to reply to my messages