From:
Christine Spaulding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:55:17 -0500
Does anyone else out there have a spouse who doesn't like your fuzzies?  It
seems my spouse has given me an ultimatum...Either him or the ferrets.  I
can't possibly make that kind of choice.  I've had my 3 babies for over 1
1/2 yrs and I have grown very attached to them.  I've watched them grow and
blossom in that time.  When I first brought them home from the shelter not
a one of them made a sound or danced very often.  Now they dook all the
time and dance up a storm as soon as I get them out for play time.  Asking
me to give them up is like asking me to give up my child...It just isn't
going to happen.  Does anyone on the FML have any suggestions for cooling
an irate spouse???  I would be forever grateful if any one could help!!!!!
Otherwise, I fear they will have to go back to the shelter and I just can't
bare to see that happen to my babies.  PLEASE HELP!!!!  I'm just sick over
this.

Christine & the babes
Jesse: Don't worry Mom, I'll just throw my shoulder into him and knock
him over
Billy:  It's OK, here let me kiss away the tears
Sable:  Let me at him.  I'll bite his toe off