From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 19:20:35 -0500
Hi FML'ers,
I received this today and thought I had seen where people had been using
this here on the list.  I have used it myself and although it really works
and does a great job, I think I will pass on using it further. Looking on
the internet to check out zinc chloride, I found that this is put in
batteries.  NOT GOOD folks.  Not even for we humans.  It must not be good
for our fuzzies.

Anyway, here it is read carefully.

Penny