From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:40:09 -0600
Hello,
I hope you all had fun at the Ferret Meet-Ups that happened in your
area!!  Ours on the West Side of the town went Well.  It was nice meeting
new people and seeing people that I already know.  Nice seeing Carrie P
and Michele again.  Lots of chat about ferrets .  Even got to see other
peoples ferret photos too.

Ada and Kerry Gibbs(Weaselpals)
Home of Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks. Email me to see current patterns!!
Visit Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks and Sherpa Sleepers
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.