From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:31:48 -0600

Hi there,
I have put some Ferret Items On Ebay to help with CJ's Ferret Rescue.
All the Items are New and are Donated by Me.  All Monies minus shipping
cost will be mailed directly to CJ"S Vet by me after the Auction/s close
and money has been received !!

I have tired to cut and past the Links below.  Links don't always work
for me.

Items are listed Under CJ's 24K Ferret Rescue Benefits #1-3 on Ebay.
Just type in the word  ferret.

Thanks and Please go take a Look!!
View your item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2301008895

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2301006611

View your item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem10617
[I corrected others, but that one's far gone ;-)  BIG]

Ada and Kerry Gibbs(Weaselpals)
Home of Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks. Email me to see current patterns!!
Visit Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks and Sherpa
Sleepers!!www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.