Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:27:26 -0700
Hi all
Everything here is going along great now.  Da computer seems to be better.
Hope it stay well for a while again.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Phoebe.  I gave her
da tour of da place and showed her all da attractions.  She went right over
to da Ferretvite Festival and waz lapping away at da fettetvite.  She did
a good bit of dancing to while she waz there.  She danced with everyone
it seems.  When da place closed she went and got a snack and then off to
da Hammock Haven to get a nap.  She said she is sorry dat she went so
suddenly.  Curiosity killed da cat well I guess it kinda gets a ferret once
in a while.  She said to tell her mommy it wasn't her fault how would she
know I might get caught.  She said to send her mommy her luv and lots of
kisses.  She will be here when you get here.

A pair came in together.  They said their names were Jackie and Swifter.
They were met by an bunch of others.  There waz da usual gossip and stories
and a lot of talking.  Talking is hungry work so off to da Fruit Bar for a
snacK.  Then they wondered down to da Tube Park and wanted to enter da tube
races.  Jackie said it felt good to run again and wanted to see how good he
could do.  So they both entered and were soon running through da tubes.
Everyone waz cheering them on.  They did ok but their handoffs were a
little sloppy and need work but for Rookies they were not bad.  A good time
waz had be all.  They said to tell their mommy dat they felt bunches better
and to send their luv and lot and lots of hugs and cuddles.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Gentleman Big.  I gave
him da tour and showed him all da attraction and everything.  He said he
needed hiz rasin fix so off he went to da Fruit Bar.  He ate and ate.  He
put an awful lot of those rasins away.  I told him there waz always
tommorrow and they would still be here but I don't think he believed me.
He said he waz going to explore and see what he could see.  I kinda tagged
along with him and we were soon over by da Ferretone Flood.  He ate a
little but I don't think he had much room left.  We walked around and
explored for a while saying hi to everyone and making new friends.  I think
he will do fine here.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her bunches
and to send lots of kisses and hugs.

Well I am off to da Festival again.  I have to practice my dancing or I
will get rusty.  Maybe I will take a partner with this time.  I wonder if
Gentleman is buzy this evening.  Guess I will go see.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee