Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 18:42:42 -0700
Hi all
My puter problems presist.  Mothing mechanical I think but never the less
it doesn't work right.  Maybe it has a bug or something although it hasn't
been coughing or anything.  Just lethargic and not eating and nothing comes
out.  Sorry a little humor there.  Very little.

A pair came in together.  They said their names were Tugger and Phoenix.
They were met by a whole bunch of others.  Of course the usual gossip and
stories went around.  They talked for some time.  Then it waz over to da
Fruit Bar for a snack cause gossiping is hungry work.  Then they gave the
two a tour of da place and showed all the things to do.  Then it waz over
to da Ferretvite Festival for lapping and partying.  They ate ferretvite
and danced the night away.  They had to throw them out when da place
closed.  The pair said to send lots of luv to mommy and lots of ferret
kisses and a special hug and kiss to Auntie Paige.

I am off to party myself.  Dat dancing sounds real good.  I am a great
dancer but of course dat is my opinion.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee