From:
D Fishback <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 05:27:04 -0700
In December of 1994 me and my husband to be talked about getting a pet.
He wanted a snake - I wanted a cat. Well that went nowhere until I read
a article in the news paper about ferrets becoming legal in Michigan. I
asked him what he thought about a ferret and had him read the article
.
We got our First ferret Katie Ruth February 18th 1995. She changed our
whole world!!!! Of course 4 months later Katie need a cage mate. So
back we went to find her a brother or sister. Sebastian Alec became her
new brother June 1st. 1995. Many brothers and sisters came and went
after that. I still have five ferrets sleeping in a cage right now.

Diane

Have you hugged your ferret today?