From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 00:26:03 -0700
A member of Ferret Friends died last week after lying down when she
didn't feel well. She may have taken too many painkillers at once. That
is to be determined. She leaves behind four very nice ferrets, all male
and about 2 to 4 years old, and due for boosters. (We can take care of
that.) Other family members can't take care of them and they will be
brought here to temporary shelter. If there is anyone who can find room
in your heart and home for these please contact me directly. We don't
want to split them up.

Carol Owens, President,
Ferret Friends, Inc.

Tucson AZ