From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 00:05:02 -0700
Sometimes I solve the puzzle myself. Silverado is the only ferret I
have in a SuperPet cage, and he has a tube inside the cage to go up and
own in rather than just the shelves. His problem started last year when
someone gave me the tubes. He's always been reliable to hit the potty,
even if he has to go down through the tube, and being a little pudgy
his sides rub on the inside of the tubes. I will remove the tube and
soon will be replacing the cage with another Quality Cage. I'll report
back on his improvement.

Just another reason why I don't like SuperPet cages.

Carol Owens