From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 01:15:18 -0700
When there was no more PurVax last June I had our vet order the
Nobivac-P. She buys a flat just for Ferret Friends and keeps it there
for our use. Sometime she will use some for other clients and then we
get credited for that. I have had no reactions at all with it. We don't
do anything special, no pre-treating with Benedryl. I just watch them
for at least 20 minutes, often longer. One ferret recently had a mild
reaction to the rabies vax; he kind of fainted, no vomiting. Since from
what I have read the Nobivac is Galaxy-D with parvo added and the parvo
doesn't bother the ferrets using it is just like when we used Galaxy-D
for years.

Carol

--
Carol J. Owens