From:
SaraFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:51:23 -0700
Hi all--well I hear Sandees been talking about our newest project.  In
addition to me being messenger ferret Me and Isabel and the nine kits
who was originally wit us in de frozen north have sorta started up a Kit
home.

The Kit is obvious for kits and de Kaboodle is for Isabel (the little
girl ferret who was trown from a car window) and de nine kits.  Maybes
I better splain someting--kits always stay kits in de bridge.  Dey get
past de milk stage and gets weaned, but dey always stay kits.  And of
course all of us loves de cute kits.  Well dere seemed to be so many
according to de Boss dat He suggested (read order) dat we start a home
for all de kits--now Is never been a mommy, but....now me and Isabel are
mommys to about 100 kits ranging from just furred to abouts eight weeks
and dey sure are cute.

Do any of yous realize how hard it is to keeps tracks of 100 kits at all
stages-- sometimes Isabel and Me drops off to sleep in our tracks--heck
wit bed-just sleep cuz somebody wants a feeding and dat means milk bottle
from de cabinet and of course mustelid mild from one of de mommies.  I
hopes yous all realize dat dis is just not ferret bridge but de mustelid
and misc.  bridge.  Blackfoots, minks, ermines and skunks (are dey
mustelid?) Of course no one is descented-we all smell de same and so who
cares.  At present dere are 10 skunk kits, minks and assorted weasel
kits.  Dey all need love and care.  Its just amnazing dat I do dis as
Mommy tought dat I would be in detention all my life in de bridge due to
biting problem.  But its just disappeared--de Boss said it might have
been due to stress from bridge work.  So nows whenever a kit crosses de
bridge it is greeted by de Kit n Kaboodle crew.

We are busy practicing for de ferret choir--I dont sing so I just listen.
We has shedded fur from all de long hair mustelids and its so soft--and
we make gossamer wings for de kits as de other ones are toos heavy and we
alsomake pajamas for de kits with a hole for dere tails and of course an
opening for other things.  Dere is nothing like seeing a 100 little kits
all on dere knews in fur pjs folding dere little paws and tinking about
peoples all over de world--wars and hurricanes and all of us wondering if
our hoomans are in harm's way.

Well I has chattered long enough--Sorry for de delay.  Mommy also has
trouble wit her keyboard once in a while so dat is not helpful

Hugs and Peace
SaraFerret, Isabel, and SaraFerret's mommy