From:
Stacy Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:21:03 +0000
Okay people lets get over this.  What does it matter wether this person
keeps her shelter finances seperate from her personal.  Are you the IRS?
I guess the end result is that as long as she is taking care of the
ferret kids whats it youre business?

And correct me if I'm wrong but did anyone take the time to think that
she was having a bad day when you callled her?  I'm sure you didn't.  I
really enjoy the FML and reading everyones suggestions and silly stories.
What I don't enjoy is this.  All the negitivity!  Everyone should
remember who this is for all the little four legged kids who no one else
wants.  I wish I had one tenth the courage to take on the challenge of
a rescue.  My hat goes off to everyone and every shelter out there you
people make a big differance in the ferret community.  Thank you a
thousand times..

Stacy, Snoopy, Mamma, Maggie, Baby, Callie, Bubba,Taz,Bandit, Rascal,
Goldie, and Stinks.