From:
Kris S Mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:02:22 -0500
Dear FML and Other Ferret Groups:

Again, the true meaning of Christmas comes out to touch the hearts of
many. I know you have touched mine. It never ceases to amaze me how
wonderful and giving the ferret community is.

Once again, the Ferret Shelter Giving Tree is Complete. Because of all
the wonderful Secret Santa's, all the babies will have a wonderful and
joyous Christmas.

I thank you with all my heart. I'm also sure that all the Shelters
thank you too. I also apologize for the confusion this year, and I
promise it won't happen again!!!

NOW, about the other matter at hand.

If this is true, I will have to reopen the tree for the babies
involved. But I really hope this is not true. I hope that all the kids
on the trees get what they wanted. This really disturbed me when I read
the post. The tree is a trust issue and I hope I won't have to change
the way we do it for next year.

Again - Thank you all for participating in the giving tree and I hope
you have a Safe and Wonderful Christmas

Kris S Mewton
www.mkaresq.com
www.mfran.org