From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:02:32 -0800
This is Susie Lee of the Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.  with an update
about the chinchillas which had been dumped on us.  (just half an hour
after i sent in our last post, the same woman who brought in 9 chins
brought in 7 more).  However withing just a few hours after the FML post
came through, Many offers of help also came through from THE Greatest
Ferret-Folks IN the World...some of YOU guys!  so...

Wow, wait 'til you hear This good news!  A vet-tech who also runs a
kitten-rescue is taking a pair, and we've been contacted by an
established Chinchilla Rescue group from central Georgia who are bringing
rescue-carriers and a big van for their living-quarters cages to take in
and care (properly!) for the other 14 little chins!

This outpouring of offers for help from you and others, contacted because
of some of your fantastic thoughtfulness , from nearly everywhere in the
country has been Just So Amazing!

I wanted to just let you know, and to send along our heartfelt thanks for
everyone who wrote and called with offers of help!

(Three cheers for FERRET folks, they're the Greatest! )