From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:27:40 -0600
This is (a "Zero Business Acumen" Shelter-Mom) Susie Lee of The Ferret
And Dove Sanctuary, Inc. and we have a randy-new reason for celebration,
even if nobody uses it, it "Woiks"!  I've gotten this shelter a PayPal
account and managed to get a "make a donation" button on our still
looo-oong little web-page (so sorry I just cannot figure out how to make
buttons and divide the site into button-pusher-y pages!) which seems
like...well, it really *is* an outright miracle for someone as "business
dumb" as I am.

In other news, we've lost the bright presences of Emmaline the Dear in
her tenth year of age from cancers, and of Spike Thompson Ferret to
complications from aquired megaesophagus and saved another who shows
the same symptoms, new rescue Nimble Chocke-Ferret who came in with his
buddy, Nelson Rocke-Ferret.  Other new intakes are Sebastian Possumface,
pictured on-site, and , no pics yet, but soon, Skittles SweetiePie and
Fred Flyaway/Sleepyhead (depends on his mood).

Several after-holidays adoptions have been successfully enacted so that
Chloe DEWLovey, Clydesdale Silver, Lovable LuWease, Burgess Beauty Boy,
Andy AllWhite and PeeWee Phoebe Ferret have each gotten their best
presents and are "happily ever aftered".

here most of them are...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html