From:
VOLFIREFIGHTER02 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 16:56:24 -0800
To all DDDFR volunteers, Denise Cummings of DDDFR, and to the people of
the FML...

We have been very lucky, my wife and I spent Christmas eve in the ER
Vet with Diesel, our almost 2 year old Champagne monster chose not to
chew his whole chicken breast well enough and swallowed a bone big
enough to do some damage to his intestines. After a few days and a Lot
of carafate, metaclopromide, and metronidazole, he is dooking hissing
and being the normal butt hole that he normally is. The first few days
all he wanted to do is rest and sleep, he didnt do much else. At least
he never quit eating and drinking on his own. But now he is pretty much
back to his normal self.... When ever I am around his litter box hit
rate is 0-10%, when ever my wife is any where near him he NEVER misses
the litter box. I know that we have gotten very lucky. When he was
feeling down I did miss his annoying features. Now that he is back he
has got to make up for lost time.

Thanks for everything!

See all you DDDFR volunteers at the shelter on the 2nd for the party.

Gerald Stewart
Four Paws Ferret Boarding, Renton WA
Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue Trainer and Rehabilitator.

PS....  The shelter is always in need of some great volunteers for
those of you in the greater seattle area.