Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:38:24 EDT
In case I forgot - my wife and I are still continuing the battle
to lose weight... not just for ourselves, but to benefit Ferrets
Unlimited Rescue Services. Our website has been updated with current
scale pictures. You can check it out @ http://www.rossows.com
if you so choose. Hey we are still looking for sponsors! I have to say,
the weight isn't just dropping off like it did the first month. I am
going to need to start exercising on a regular basis... or go out to
the garage and try to use a twist drill and a shop vac to suck out
some of this fat! Remember - it IS for the ferrets! (No drill bits
will be harmed in this transaction).

Dave R.