Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2014 07:09:17 +0000
>heartworm is a danger to ferrets, I have learned, maybe i forgot but
>this is a problem considering all the mosquitos we have this year....
>any suggestions? comments?

A couple of studies (not big ones) concluded that for protection from
heartworm, ferrets need a minimum of 18 mg of Selemectin monthly during
mosquito season. So I use 1/2 of a vial of Revolution per ferret. The
Revolution for cats 5-15 lbs. has 45 mg of Selemectin per vial.

Jeff

Caring for Zoomer, Gemini, Bella, Pinky, & Simba

In Loving Memory of Luna, Neo, Sweet Sylvie, Baby Girl, Dozer, Morphy,
Trinity, Boomer, Nala, Sabrina, Minnie Mouse, Pop, Pip, Possum, Hunny,
Mr. Parker, Misty, Frodo, Baggins