Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:51:00 -0800
Hi all
Sorry these are late but I didn't get my hooman yesterday.  They were buzy
and didn't answer.  Sometimes I get so frustrated with them I just want to
bite a toe or something.  Hugh!!!!!

heir names were Tasha Yar and Larry.
Amanda, Cameron and Claude were here to meet Tasha and Bobby and Jasper
were here for Larry.  Everyone waz happy to see their friends.  Since they
came from da same place da ones dat didn't know each other I introduced and
everyone got to know everyone.  Then da gossip started and everyone waz
filled in on da news and gossip.  Since it waz from two different
persectives it took twice as long and seemed to have twice as many
questions.  Nobody seemed to mind though.  After da gossip session they
headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  Of course
they had to stop at da fruit bar to get a snack along da way.  Then it waz
off to da Otter Slide to have some fun sliding and splashing.  There seemed
to be a lot of splashing so I didn't get to close.  I just washed my fur
and didn't want it wet.  They seemed to have a lot of fun getting everyone
near wet though and they also got a little sliding in, very little.  They
both said to send lots of luv and many hugs and kisses to their mommy.

Who is Sandee.  I am a little sprite who got to da Rainbow Bridge some time
ago.  I have acquired da job of greeting recent arrivals at da bridge and
showing them around.  I also send back messages to da parents of da
departed ones telling them how they fare there if asked to do so.

I am going to see what my hooman is up to so I am off to da Reflecting
Pool.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee