From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 1995 16:54:01 -0400
The request for the Ferret Friends Disaster Response International Disaster
Preparation Manual has been great.  THANK YOU FML

Now I need the FML's assistance.  We got a call today from Jacksonville, Fl
 from a disaster response team and they wanted a contact in Jacksonville, Fl.
 They need someone who can give them inforamtion on Ferrets and EXOTIC
animals.  I will send them ferret information - but if anyone knows of a
shelter contact in Jacksonville, FL  Please e-mail the AGEDOG.

Also for all the FML people.  Both FFIRCI and FFDRI use the S.T.A.R. listing
constantly.  As you all know Pam Grant puts out this wonderful listing.  If
you are a shelter or a rescue anywhere in the United states I BEG on BENDED
KNEE to please Email Pam your  Information she'll  need the name of your Club
or Shelter, the name of a contact (for the Club or Shelter) the full address,
and a contact phone number.   The S.T.A.R. listing has saved more ferret
lives than you will ever know.  Please email your infor to:

As always your help is appreciated

Baby Lisa (the Hurrican Andrew Ferret) says "I'm prepared are you?"