From:
"David C. Bonesteel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:25:18 -0500
My little girl Phoebe pooped out a piece of cloth last night (more like a
string).  I have been monitoring and haven't seen any more string since
then.  She has been given Laxatone a couple of times.  She hasn't wanted to
eat anything but the duck soup, which I guess is a good sign that she is
interested in that.  She is drinking from her water bottle on her own.  Her
poops have been anywhere from green slime to seedy since this morning but
she is still pooping.  She seems very aware and is still active.  She
hasn't vomitted or gagged, at least not that I have seen.  The string came
from the frayed edge of an old flannel sheet.  She seems to be doing fine
except for the awful poops.  How worried do I need to be about a blockage?
I know a blockage is very serious but she is doing fine so far.  Any
answers would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jaki