From:
Ryan and Tracy Lant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:11:58 -0800
Wolfy wrote:
>Georgia, dear, I wouldn't go around bragging about your nine inch fish.
>It's just not..."lady like".

You owe me some virtual underwear lady....I haven't had a good laugh as
this in a long time.  Remind me to go to the bathroom before reading the
FML

>As far as license for Pongo's tuckas... if you saw Scott go into rutt for
>me and do the weasel wardance, that's all the license I need!

Poor Scott...I am not so sure he would be appreciative of you sharing this
story...but then again I still laugh over this story from when you told it
too me the first time at our retreat....I have tried unsuccessfully to get
my hubby to perform the same way but alas he is not of a ferrety mind.

Now let's see, two changes of underwear in one story means you now owe me
two pairs of virtual underwear.  No trying to get out of it....the way I
see it you recently acquired 52 pairs and should have a couple to
spare....taking over the wolfy's job and demanding my share of panties.

On another note....I am glad to see the FML becoming very light hearted and
fun.  For awhile there I almost quit....but then if I had then I would not
hear about Kouri and ferrets enticing herons.  Glad I stuck around.

No one has mentioned how stressed poor Kouri must be running from meeting
to meeting making sure that the memberships he is involved in keep up their
end of the bargain.  Georgia I hope he isn't on the board of all those
groups....and never let a ferret be treasurer...they way they steal things
it could be the downfall to the organizations.  However, then Kouri
wouldn't be so tired and rushed all the time.

Tracy
better know as Tahoeferrets