From:
Shayne Yetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 11:38:44 -0700
Dear Pamela,
I own a ferret as well and I find that the best food for her is IAM's dry
kitten food.  If you can't find that brand, most any dry kitten food will
do.  You must give your fuzzie kitten food because it has a high fat content
that they need.  I wouldn't recommend moist food because it has lower fat
content, plus, the chewing the hard food is good for their teeth.  From my
experience, ferret's don't tend to like fish products, but they do love beef
and poultry.  My little girl does anyway.  As soon as you feed her the
kitten food, you noticed that she ravenged on that, that's a good sign.
Stick with that brand as alternating the brands may make him/her finicky.  I
hope I've helped you out.

Erin