From:
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse ferret rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:50:31 -0700
Just last week I was reminded of a movie with a ferret part in it. And
well done.

Starship Troopers. The scene is with Neil Patrick Harris who is
teaching a soldier about reading minds and sending images to other's
minds. His ferret, a sable, comes through a set of tubes to Neil's
desk. He chats with the ferret the tells him to go upstairs. The ferret
makes dooking noises and runs off screen. You hear Neil's mom yelling
and the soldier asks what he did. Neil states he sent an image of a
grub under his mom's dress to the ferret.

Sadly I have forgotten the name of the ferret.

It is funny and should be seen be all ferret lovers.

Thank you
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education =