From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 23:18:03 -0700
Barbara Wiborg wrote about seeing "The Big Lewbowski." I had heard of
it but never saw it; there are many movies I would like to see but my
husband doesn't so time goes by and maybe I'll catch it on TV or rent.
Well, last fall our art house theater was showing the Big Lewbowski for
one night. I took myself. There were many men dressed down in costume.
I had no idea why but it didn't take long to see why. But as soon as
the movie started with the voiceover about The Dude I knew why I have a
male ferret named The Dude. Six years ago I was called to take a young
male ferret who was totally incorrigible from the 18 year old girl who
bought him. She and her sister each bought a ferret and each named hers
The Dude, so this one became The Dude 2. Apparently The Dude 1 was more
normal. This guy has had some buddies but after the last one died this
spring he hasn't taken on anyone else and he is slowing down a little
and mellowing.

If anyone else hasn't seen the movie, well, it is pretty weird and full
of the F word in about every sentence but weird in a fun way. The
ferret scene is rather minor.

Carol J. Owens

--
Carol J. Owens