From:
Hosea Maggard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 03:40:00 +0000
Hello to all you ferret people and fuzzies.

I am just a little concerned about the California people that are not
posting anonymously.  I don't really know if the Calif.  Dept.  of Fish and
Game can track you from your e-mail address but I certainly would not put it
past them.  They found us through our phone number.  Our phone number is
unlisted and under my mother's name.  They got a search warrant for the
phone company to get our address.  I don't know if they could do the same to
your online company but it might be worth looking into.  After all you would
not want them showing up on your door step.  Just a thought.

There is only one judge in Fresno County that handles the ferret cases.
This judge is a woman that it totally convinced that ferrets are evil and
that most of them will viciously attack small children without provocation.
Some of you suggested to me that maybe I should post the judges name and
address, so that people can send her factual data that will "challenge her
conceptions of ferrets".  (Please no hate mail or any other nasty notes!) So
here it goes:

(BIG, if this is unacceptable, please edit it out. Thanks.)

Judge Janet York
Sanger Municipal Court
619 N. Street
Sanger, CA  93657

Maybe some of your favorite ferret stories would also change her mind.

>To Kelleen & The FANG GANG

I hope you will feel better soon.  Where exactly do you live?  Maybe some of
the subscribers of the FML that are in your area could help out.  I would
love to but somehow I don't think you are anywhere close to California.
Also, please think twice about surgery, my husband had the surgery on both
his wrist and he hasn't been able to work for three years now (it only made
it worse).  Hopefully there are some other avenues you could pursue.

Well, the best to all you ferret lovers out there,

Ilona, Ferretless in California