From:
Melinda Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 22:01:51 -0500
I have tried both Yesterday's News ferret litter and the regular
non-clumping cat litter.

I don't like to use the cat litter for either my cat (Scat) or the two
ferrets(Stinka and Spaz,not my choice of name for Spaz my boyfriends doings)
because of the dust.  It makes me sneeze and cough and my ferret likes to
dig and snorkle through its litter.  I am afraid the dust and silica from it
will harm its lungs and respiratory system.

The yesterday's news recycled news paper litter smells like the chemicals
they use when they made the paper, kind of like tolulene( I'm sure that's
not spelled right sorry) and inks.  I'm afraid the inks and chemicals they
used to make the news paper will harm my ferret.

My question is what kind of litter do you think would be the safest to use?

Melinda
   Scat
    Stinka
    Spaz