From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:19:40 -0400
Hello everyone,

Just a few little things.  Angel's biopsy results came back, it wasn't
cancer and she is fine.  I have never seen her play like this before, its
so heart warming.

I have 1/2 of the money for Pip's adrenal surgery and am scheduling it for
October 19th.  I'm selling a ring to get the rest of the money.  And before
anyone gets upset by this, it was from my ex-boyfriend, I will NEVER wear
it again, and I can't think of a better way to get rid of it.

I was at the GLFA show for about 1 1/2 hours, with the hubby before he
needed to leave.  We took Ozzy with us, our stud boy, for a little fun and
to see if he could find a girl friend.  The show was the usual MI show, a
little disappointing, low attendance, but there were lots of nice venders
and a few shelters there.  A new face there was "The Ferret Store" with a
table.  Prices and selection were great, I just couldn't afford anything.
Ozzy had a GREAT time, thought all the table skirts should be lept upon and
torn down, loved meeting new ferrets and was such a good boy.  We didn't
find a girlfriend yet, but still looking.  Anyone interested in studding
with a 100% Australian boy in the Michigan area, let me know.  We did have
a wonderful picture taken of us with Ozzy at the show, (for $1 I couldn't
resist) but since I don't have a web page, it isn't posted yet.  If you are
interested, I will e-mail it to you.

Also, last weekend we went to the Petco Ferret Olympics in Allen Park, MI,
I'm proud to say that Ozzy won first prize for first out of the bag (2.16
sec) and second in longest yawn.  We got $15 in gift certificates and are
planning on getting food with it.

In my household, my husband was denied disability, so now we have that
fight on our hands, plus the fact that he is still unable to work and
doesn't qualify for unemployment.  To be quite honest, the only thing that
stopped my tears last night was 11 fuzzy faces!  It's time like this, when
things are so bad and I don't see any hope, I walk in their room and feel
the love that I forgot exists.  Thank you god for bringing all my fuzzies
my way.

Hug your kids today.

Carrie