From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:27:57 -0400
Good Morning To ALL, and their Fuzzies!!!

Hope this post finds all is well with everyone and their Fuzzies!!!!  This
will be a short post just to let you all know that if you want to see my
BEAUTIFUL BABIES, I now have a web site to show them off!!!!  Of course its
not the best web site in the world as I can't do much with web tv but at
least I can show you all my 4 legged children!!!! :-)  I do have a computer
but I'm waiting on the funds for a monitor.  I'm really limited with web tv
as to what I can do with the web pages.

Just click on to the web address below and there will be a link to the
pictures.  Hope you all enjoy my BABIES!!!!  :-)

A SPECIAL PRAYER goes out to all the sick and homeless FUZZIES in the
world!!!  Ya'll HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!  :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren