From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 07:27:34 -0400
Hi Magda,
I have 3 beautiful ferrets, and all mine are very attached to me!!!!  It
didn't happen all at once, but gradually!!!  When they are young they
don't have the time to bother with humans, all they can think about is
what trouble they can get into!!!! :-)  My older one (Tazy) has become a
lap ferret, and when I come home from work and they hear my voice they go
absolutely wild, and when I let them out of the cage they hang out with
me for a while, then their off and running and getting into lots of
trouble!!!!  I noticed that the older they get the closer to me they
get!!!! :-)  Just be patient and your baby will reward you with closeness
ten fold!!!!!  To see my babies please go to my first web site and click
on the link!!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, DOOKS FROM MY FUZZIES TO YOURS!!!! :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren