From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:35:49 EST
More bad news about Las Vegas Meadows Pet in the Meadows Mall.  They are
simply the worst!  I have been talking to people about them and everybody
agrees.  There have been so many complaints about them.  How could they
be staying in business at all?  I just don't get it.  Everybody in Vegas,
PLEASE, stop by and see for yourselves.  Call Animal Control.  Call the
Humane Society.  Call the Meadows Mall.  Let's get these guys out of there!
The poor little ferrets and other animals are counting on us!

Lori