From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 09:45:21 -0700
Hello, ferret people of great esteem!

Yesterday I recieved in the mail an announcement that my daughters' poem,
"11 Reasons Why I Like Ferrets" has been chosen to be published in -A
Celebration of Young Poets-, Published by Creative Communication, Inc.  I
realize this isn't an advertising issue, but if there is enough interest,
the publisher will allow our shelter to purchase some copies at wholesale
and resell them at retail to folks who'd like to support the Kansas Ferret
Assn shelter by purchasing a copy.

So, if you are interested, the purchase price is $19.95 plus REAL shipping
charges, which will be based upon where you are.  Please e-mail me if you
would like to have a copy.  Not only will you support the KFA shelter, but
you'll also be supporting youth who might otherwise never have such an
opportunity to have thier creative work published.

In love for the fuzzy kisses -

Julie

Kansas Ferret Assn
Shelter Operator