From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 18:17:23 -0500
Hi Guys,

I forgot to tell a cute story involving 2 ten year old girls and my ferrets.

Saturday night, around bath time for the girls, they asked if the ferrets
took showers with me.  I said yes, sometimes they do, if I leave the
bathroom door open.  So they said they wanted to take showers with the
ferrets.  And my shower will easily hold 2 people and several ferrets.

I told them it would be messy because the ferrets get water everywhere.  So
off they went, the girls and as many ferrets as they could get to follow
them with a squeaky toy.  Little did I realize.....

After much yelling and screaming, laughing and giggles, one soaked girl
draped in a towel ran in to say there was wet ferrets running everywhere!!
There was water everywhere!! and the wet ferrets where drying themselves
off between the sheets on the bed!!!

So off I go to check it out to find a half inch of water everywhere!!!  I
think I put down around a dozen towels to clean up!!  But it was worth it,
the ferrets and the girls had lots of fun.

Makes me want for the daughter I never had. Sigh.

Mags, a frustrated wanna be parent