Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 18:52:07 +0000
:::::::Isabella screaming at the top of her lungs at Lucy Lu *the dog
       for the dog side of TF*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
NO ME! I WANT TO DO IT! I'M THE FERRET! AND THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!
Your just a stinky dog!

:::::Lucy Lu barking at Isabella:::::
I CAN DO IT TOO! ISSY YOU NEED TO SHARE!

The staff running to the back to see what is going on.. HEY kids what
is all the yelling for? We are trying to work here.

:::::Isabella wiping the snot and tears off her face:::::
MOM Lucy Lu is trying to pack Renee's box of food that we are giving
her cause of her car thing that happened to her! and that is my job
and I want to do it cause they are MY friends!

:::::Lucy Lu sitting down:::::
Isabella never lets me do anything she is ALWAYS doing everything..
and she walks around here like the queen
I WANT TO DO IT!

Dr W turns to Liz and April as he starts walking away
They are your kids!

Liz shaking her head You both are killing us here Liz grabs the order
out of Lucy Lu's mouth and walks away.

April goes and gets a Kleenex for Isabella and now Lucy Lu cause she
is starting to tear up.

Liz hands one sheet of paper to Isabella and one to Lucy, here is the
order two copies you both can fill them and both of you can send them
out.

Isabella Blowing her nose
But that means Renee will get double of everything!

April taking the Kleenex from her
Yes Isabella now she will get two of the same order.

Liz and April turning around and walking away

::::Isabella and Lucy Lu giving each other a high five:::

See Lucy I told you it would work!